Gaining Competitive Advantage Through Trusting Relationships
As the economy and financial markets continue to stabilize, business owners and sales professionals need all the advantages they can get.
PeopleSkills' Gaining Competitive Advantage seminar equips business owners and sales professionals with the skills to build and maintain trust with new prospects and existing clients.
You will learn:
- How to achieve a strong and lasting connection with new prospects
- How to get past first impressions
- How to manage difficult conversations with existing clients
- How the primitive brain groups people into four categories
- Why Evolutionary Psychology matters in business
You will take away the ability to:
- Manage first encounters with new prospects
- Move prospects from indifference to interest
- Employ a new method for managing conversations with prospects and clients
- Manage disappointment, fear and anger when they arise in client relationships
Seminar Details & Contact Information:
For scheduled seminars, please check our Upcoming Events page.
For more information, to register, or to arrange an in-house seminar, please contact:
Bruce van Ryn-Bocking