Reducing Stress at Work
Workplace stress is an ever-present factor in our daily lives; learning how to manage it effectively is essential to a productive workforce.
Next Public Seminar:
10 Duke St. W., Kitchener, Ontario
November 25, 2010
8:30 am - 9:30 am
and 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
PeopleSkills' Reducing Stress at Work seminar introduces the power of listening for managing and reducing workplace stress.
You will learn:
- the neurophysiology of stress
- the effects of stress on memory and workplace productivity
- a method for reducing stress levels in partners, employees, suppliers and clients
You will take away the ability to:
- understand the emotional content of every communication
- employ specific listening tactics to reduce tension and stress in others
Seminar Details & Contact Information:
For scheduled seminars, please check our Upcoming Events page.
For more information, to register, or to arrange an in-house seminar, please contact:
Bruce van Ryn-Bocking